1. 依教育部指示，处于国家复苏计划第二阶段的州属，高三学生（Tingkatan Enam Semester 2）从 10 月 4 日开始可以全员恢复实体课，初一至高二则继续居家网课。惟根据本校调查，有 50% 的高三家长暂时不让孩子返校上课，也有部分高三同学未完成第二剂的新冠疫苗接种，因此学校决定调整高三的上课方式，如下表：
|10 月 4 日至 10 月 15 日||居家网课||—|
|10 月 18 日（星期一）||开始返校实体上课||1. 使用课表 B，上课时间为 7.00 am – 2.30 pm。
3. 10 月 15 日以后，本校所有的老师、职员及
|11 月 18 日至 11 月 23 日||高中统考模拟考||实体考试|
|12 月 13 日至 12 月 20 日||高中统考||实体考试|
2. 2021 年高三学年将在 12 月 10 日结束，毕业典礼日期则视疫情及政府 SOP 再决定。
（a）学生本身确诊（Type A）、进行隔离中（Type B）或家中有人进行隔离中（Type C）；
4. 家长有权暂时不让孩子返校上课，但须在 10 月 15 日（星期五）前，透过班导师具函通知学校。选择不返校上实体课的高三学生，须自行在家温习功课，积极备考高中统考。
（c）体温达 37.5 C 者，须到 Block B 暂时隔离区休息，经学校老师再测仍不符合标准，家长须带回就医;
（d）同学间避免群聚、过位或过班，并与他人保持 1 米人身距离；
Kian Kok Middle School Notice
Dear Parents of Senior Three Students,
School Reopening for S3 Students
1. According to the MOE, for the states that are in the second phase of the National Recovery Plan, Senior Three students (Tingkatan Enam Semester 2) can have face-to-face class, whereas Junior One to Senior Two students continue to have online class at home until further notice. However, according to our school’s survey, 50% of S3 parents do not let their children return to school for the time being, and some S3 students have not completed the 2nd dose of vaccination yet. Therefore, the school has made adjustments to S3 class, as shown in the following table:
|4th Oct to 15th Oct||Online class||–|
|From Monday, 18th Oct||Return to school for in-person class||1. Use Timetable B, from 7.00 am – 2.30 pm.
2. Teachers will only conduct face-to-face class.
3. By 15th Oct, all teachers and staff, and 95% of S3
students will be fully vaccinated (2 doses + 2
|18th Nov to 23rd Nov||Senior UEC Mock Exam||In-person Exam.|
|13th Dec to 20th Dec||SUEC Exam||In-person Exam.|
2. The 2021 school year for S3 will end on 10th December. The date of the graduation ceremony will be determined according to the pandemic situation and the government SOP.
3. Students in either of the following situation do not come to school and should seek medical assistance. Please notify the form teacher or apply leave through the Discipline Dept:
(a) Student who has been diagnosed (Type A), is in quarantine (Type B), or has family member having self-quarantine at home (Type C);
(b) Student who is unwell, or has symptoms such as cough, fever, breathing difficulties and others.
4. For students who cannot attend in-person class, their parents must write in to the school through form teacher before Friday, 15
th October. These students are required to study at home and make preparation for UEC Exam.
(a) Students must wear mask at all times;
(b) Before entering the classroom, students must have the temperature taken at the face-recognition terminal. If the temperature is below 37.5C, students may proceed to classrooms.
(c) If the temperature is over 37.5C, student has to proceed to the isolation area in Block B and wait for teacher to take the temperature again. If the temperature remains over 37.5oC, parents will be notified and student should seek medical attention.
(d) Students should avoid grouping, and are not allowed to move around in class or between classes, and keep a physical distance of 1 meter from others;
(e) No dining at canteen. Students are encouraged to bring boxed lunch to school (parents are not allowed to deliver meals during pandemic), or buy/pre-order food from the canteen and have meals in the classroom;
(f) Parents should leave immediately after dropping their children. For picking up, parents can wait at the basketball court and should not wander around the campus.
(g) Should parents need to go to the administrative office, please wear a mask, have body temperature taken and scan My Sejahtera.
Mr Goh Teck Seng